Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Trance Videos - Now 100% spam free!

This just showed up in my inbox:
Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team
I received the exact same e-mail following a request about a week ago but back then it didn't work out. Anyway I thought it can't hurt if I try one more time so I submitted another request yesterday morning. And this time after receiving the mail, coming to the site, logging out, logging back in there was finally no sign of captcha on the create post page. Woohoo! I will consider this as a present from Google for passing the 100th post mark on this blog.

Thank you oh great G! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home